Saturday, November 15, 2014

Me Abida Parveen Khokhar 42 (From Islamabad)

I am an innocent & noble lady from Pakistan. I belong to Jhang but use to live in Islamabad. I am a Professional BScN Nurse, living and working in Makkah Al-Mukarramah now a days.


I am a little Ferishta (Angel) on this earth. I had tried to start me marital life two times with hopes and commitments but all that in vain. Now i am looking for a soulmate to spend a decent & love life till death.

I have left my job from Makkah Al Mukarramah because my mother is sick. I had tried to find my life partner through www.expatriates.com. So many singles, married & widowers contacted me but most of them were lier. That is why, it has been stamped in my ideology that
"All Men of the World are Worst"

*** Looking for someone to change my Ideology ***

No comments:

Post a Comment