Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dr. Javed Anjum Butt "Sohail" 37 (From Gujranwala)

Dr. Javed Anjum (Sohail Butt) is from Gujranwala. He completed his early education from Govt. P.B. Model High School, Gujranwala. Then he did his Computer Education (M.Sc. Computer Sciences from ILM Lahore and Hamdard University, Karachi in 2003. Now he is doing M.Phil. (Software Engineering) from University of Management, Lahore. He came on earth on 22nd July, 1977 (37 Years). I like his Religious Views (I claim that I am Muslim, May Almighty Allah bestow HIS favour to my claim) & Political Views (For me Politics meant to serve with full dedication not to abuse others)
  

 

 

He started Chatting on Facebook with me on 28th October 2014. And continue till today. His two sisters (Nourina Khurram) are married and living in UK & Canada. His One younger Brothers (Qamar Butt) & Parent live in Gujranwala. Qamar Butt does Family Business & is married. He is 5"-7" & 68 Kgs. He promised me to talk with his parent and return back to me. We may have dream to settle in Saudi Arabia.

No comments:

Post a Comment