Saturday, November 15, 2014

Muhammad Mansha Bhatti 48 (From Garha More)

Muhammad Mansha was also a proposal for me. He belongs to a village in Vehari district but live and work in Jeddah. He is an accountant and working with Nakheel. I had rejected his proposal because his age is too much. His date of birth is 12/03/1966. He is around 50 and looking for life partner. I feel that his wife took khulla due to his misbehave with her or is family. So no need to waste my time in such monsters. He use to email me and sms me to seduce. But I rejected his all actions and rejected him even. He is sick minded and lost person having liability of his children, sisters, brothers and parent. He pretend himself as gentle man but he is too "Tharki". Beware of him!
 
He use to catch girls through Facebook and Emails. He has been publishing his matrimonial ads in www.expatriates.com since 7 years. But most of the people rejected him due to as he is sawdust.

No comments:

Post a Comment